A REIGN LIKE NO OTHER
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (1926-2022) dedicated her life to service for her country. Her sculpted profile is a national icon and appeared on the main postage stamp - the stamp design had not altered since its introduction in 1967.
The reverse side of these six coasters spell out the first verse of the British National Anthem, just arrange them in the correct order. Practice the Queen's English over a few drinks and raise a glass to her glorious reign of seventy plus years.
COASTER 1 - PURPLE 'God save our gracious Queen!'
COASTER 2 - BLUE 'Long live our noble Queen!'
COASTER 3 - PINK 'God save the Queen!'
COASTER 4 - GREEN 'Send her victorious'
COASTER 5 - RED 'Happy and glorious'
COASTER 6 - ORANGE 'Long to reign over us, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.'
- Set of 6 solid 1/4" acrylic coasters
- Individual coaster size: 3 3/4" width by 4 3/8" height by 3/8" depth
- Laser engraved stamp image and back text
- Natural wood bases - handwash only
- Brit and Bee engraved logo
- Gift bagged in a cotton drawstring bag
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Each coaster set is made to order, please allow 3 business days from order to dispatch
- Made in Texas, USA