LONG TO REIGN OVER US!
- Wonderful Queen Elizabeth II has been on the British throne since 1952. Her sculpted profile is a national icon and appears on the main postage stamp - the stamp design has not altered since its introduction in 1967.
The reverse side of these six chunky coasters spell out the first verse of the British National Anthem, just arrange them in the correct order! Practice the Queen's English over a few drinks and raise a glass to her glorious reign of sixty five plus years.
COASTER 1 - PURPLE 'God save our gracious Queen!'
COASTER 2 - BLUE 'Long live our noble Queen!'
COASTER 3 - PINK 'God save the Queen!'
COASTER 4 - BRIGHT PINK 'Send her victorious'
COASTER 5 - RED 'Happy and glorious'
COASTER 6 - ORANGE 'Long to reign over us, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.'
- Set of 6 solid 1/4" cast acrylic coasters
- Individual coaster size: 3 3/4" width by 4 3/8" height by 3/8" depth
- Laser engraved stamp image and back text
- Natural cork bases - handwash only
- Brit and Bee engraved logo
- Gift bagged
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Each coaster set is made to order, please allow 3 business days from order to dispatch
- Made in Texas, USA